Tuesday, March 31, 2009

These are some hags, taken and re-arranged from a peice I paper I drew on I'm thinking sometime in September. I had this nightmare when I was a kid, like three, that I still remember. There were these hideous naked mannequins locked in glass cabinets, they had faces like these hags, and they scowled at me and made me cry whenever I tried to walk past them. Now that I'm writing this blurb I'm thinking that I really should take the time to draw them with their bodies, in the cabinets.

Assorted hands, all of them completely wrecked. Bic Med. point blue and red chiseltip Sharpie

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Rob. I love your work. It's so vivid and imaginative.

    Have you checked out the film Tokyo Gore Police? I think you'd dig it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vivid is an awesome word to hear. If I get a show anywhere this summer, you'll have to come and write something. And Tokyo Gore Police- It's on the list.

    ReplyDelete